- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsps sugar
- 3 tbsps melted butter
- Blend well – divide evenly in four 4-1/2″ springform pans (or 1 8″ pan)
Bake at 300 degrees for 7 minutes – remove and set aside
- 3 8oz softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or banana extract
- 1/2 cup (1 medium) pureed banana
In a mixer, mix cream cheese, slowly adding the sugar. Remove, scrape down sides, add extract and banana. Put back on mixer and blend well. Add eggs one at a time and blend well. Divide mixture between pans. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes (35-40 minutes for an 8″ pan)
Remove and cool completely.
To make cheesecake pops: Freeze cheesecake in pan till very cold but not set. Remove, cut each one into 5 pieces and insert a popsicle stick in the end of each. Freeze till firm. Remove and dip in chocolate of choice – refrigerate until set.